WORD, today has signed an agreement with the District Child Protection Unit (DCPU) under the Department of Social Defence, Govt of Tamilnadu in Namakkal district to undertake Need Assessment of Child Protection in Namakkal District with the following scope of work.
- Conduct a comprehensive need assessment in the district, on child protection by establishing the nature and magnitude of the gaps in knowledge, skills, aptitudes and attitudes of the existing child protection services in each District.
- Make Situation Analysis and mapping of District, preparation of Annual District Plans, resource mapping, preparation of resource directory, child tracking, etc. The Annual plan can be prepared at Block level.
- Determine the measures required to bridge the identified gaps, which may include, but not limited to, recommendation of the required service delivery mechanism, structures, required expertise, the level of training, training institutions, etc.
- Identify the technical, administrative and management issues which can be addressed by the District Administration.
- Prepare District Plan for Child Protection for each Block.
- Any other duties as relevant to the assignment.